Smoking hemp is so much better than the tinctures. Isn’t it? The effects are quicker, smoother, and so much more flavorful and fun. It’s no wonder we all love it!
And if you’re like us, you would probably have a fair idea of some of the different CBD hemp strains, aka Sativa and Indica strains.
But not all cultivars would give you the effects you’re looking for.
While some strains or crossbreeds are effective in a certain way, the others could be better at making you feel entirely different.
Nonetheless, smoking is still the simplest and the most effective way to experience the wonderful effects of cannabis-derived cannabinoids (and terpenes too!).
And the cannabinoid that dominates the market these days is Cannabidiol or CBD!
Unlike vaping, which is as effective as smoking, a joint or a pre-roll doesn’t require charging, batteries, complicated devices that require cleaning, etc. All you need to do is just roll them, which though time-consuming, is really fun!
Quite a few cannabis brands are selling different strains of hemp flowers. But choosing a good quality strain could be a bit tricky – especially if you’re new to smoking CBD hemp flowers.
That’s why we will tell you everything we know and found out about some of the best CBD hemp strains and about the brands you can trust to sell them to you.
Top 5 CBD Flower Brands
- Cheef Botanicals’ CBD Flower Strains – Our Choice
- Cannaflower’s CBD Flowers – Widest Range of Strains
- CBD American Shaman’s CBG Flowers – Noted for CBG Flowers
How WE Selected The CBD Flowers Brands
CBD hemp flowers are available both online and at some selected brick-and-mortar vape shops. You could also find them at cannabis dispensaries. But to know a good quality product from the not-so-good ones, you must first find a premium brand that sells CBD hemp flowers.
A reputable brand of CBD hemp flowers never compromises with quality. It always makes sure to verify the quality and safety of its products by federally licensed independent labs. That’s what we banked on while selecting the best brands of CBD hemp flowers!
We conducted a series of tests and surveys; we even asked some of the industry’s most renowned experts for their take on some of the biggest names in the cannabis industry.
We then pored over thousands of online reviews from genuine, verified customers, and examined the brand websites for their transparency and processing practices. We wanted to ensure the brands we rely on are responsible and transparent. We also checked to see if the brands adhered to consumer-centric practices and customer-friendly policies.
Finally, when we tested 10 of the biggest brands in the market, we were sure we’ll have our top finalists in no time!
But it took over a month and 10 of our most experienced testers to finally give their verdict.
That is why you’ll notice that the brands in our list aren’t just popular; they have set very high standards for the industry, keeping everyone honest.
The Best CBD Flower Strains & Brands
#1. CHEEF BOTANICALS – Highest Quality & Value For Money
Cheef Botanicals is among the biggest names in the industry. It vouches to help change the world with the therapeutic powers of hemp-based cannabinoids.
The strains in the brand’s offerings are of premium quality. They are all-natural, 100% organic, carefully bred and cultivated keeping the best practices in mind, and hand-trimmed for best results.
These hemp flowers are specially bred to have a high CBD-content, with delta-9 THC levels being below 0.3% by dry weight, keeping in line with the federal laws on cannabis farming.
Licensed farmers working with Cheef Botanicals use the greenhouse and light-deprivation grow technologies for the best yield. Among the hemp flowers in their offerings, only the finest flower buds are selected and hand-trimmed for Cheef Botanicals’ pristine collection.
All Cheef Botanicals’ products are third-party lab-tested and come with a 30-day money-back guarantee for additional assurance.
These factors make these flowers great for both smoking and using them to produce CBD-rich products, like raw CBD oils, topicals, tinctures, edibles, vape juices, and concentrates.
The natural flavors of these CBD hemp flowers are sure to make every puff enjoyable!
Cheef Botanicals’ hemp flowers are available over 12 different types of strains and varying packaging sizes. Its vast assortment of hemp strains will actually leave you dumbfounded!
Each of these specially bred strains offers delightful and unique attributes. While most of them are CBD-rich, the proportions of all the good cannabinoids vary to a certain extent in each of these strains. Some of the strains contain as high as 21.8% CBD.
Some of their best strains are:
- Strain origin: Sativa-dominant blend of Hawaiian and Haze strains
- Buds: Tightly packed; light green in color, with orange hairs
- Cannabinoids: 18% – 19% CBD and below 0.3% Delta-9 THC
- Terpenes: Dominated by α-Pinene (piney smell), the other terpenes render its typical tropical-fruit flavors, like pineapple, citrus, and floral.
- Effects: Fresh and energizing
- Aroma & Flavor: The smoke is mild and sweet, and has an overall rich earthy flavor, with sour undertones.
Sour Space Candy:
- Strain origin: Sativa-dominant hybrid of Sour Tsunami with Early Resin Berry. [Sour Tsunami is a cross between Sour Diesel and NYC Diesel, but with lower than 0.3% delta-9 THC content. The Early Resin Berry gives Sour Space Candy its unique sweet and fruity flavor.]
- Buds: Medium to fairly large-sized, densely packed buds; light green hue, peppered with thin orange-colored hairs and deep purple highlights; stickier than most other strains due to thicker resin.
- Cannabinoids: ~20.66% CBD and below 0.06% Delta-9 THC
- Terpenes: Nerolidol, α-Bisabolol, β-Caryophyllene, Guaiol, α-Humulene, β-Myrcene, and α-Pinene
- Effects: Light, refreshing, uplifting, and calming.
- Aroma & Flavor: Strong and pungent smoke; cheesy, sweet, and citric aroma of tropical fruits, with earthy undertones.
- Strain origin: Indica-heavy strain; named after Bubba, the breeder who created this strain in 1996 by crossing OG Kush with an unknown Indica strain from New Orleans. This unknown strain is suspected to be a descendant of Northern Lights. Bubba Kush was bred with a high-CBD, low-THC strain to create Cheef’s version of Bubba Kush CBD.
- Buds: Green hue, with hints of purple; light orange bristles and frizzy trichomes
- Cannabinoids: 12.951% CBD & 0% Delta-9 THC
- Terpenes: β-myrcene, β-caryophyllene, δ-limonene, α-pinene, α-humulene, cis- β-ocimene, and β-pinene
- Effects: Antiemetic
- Aroma & Flavor: Distinct Kush-like flavor, with heavy notes of rich lemon and hints of pepper; mildly sweet.
- Strain origin: A cross of the Original Special Sauce and Early Resin Berry (ERB); the ERB gives it its sweet berry and citrus undertones, while the Original Special Sauce provides this new strain with its high CBD content and earthy flavor.
- Buds: Very sticky, slightly petite; light green in color, with reddish-orange hairs, fuzzy and dense trichomes, and subtle highlights of purple.
- Cannabinoid content: 18% CBD and less than 0.07% Delta 9 THC
- Terpenes: α-Bisabolol, β-Caryophyllene, Farnesene, β-Myrcene, Nerolidol, Phytol, α-Pinene, β-Pinene, and Guaiol.
- Effects: Powerful, yet calming and soothing
- Aroma & Flavors: Strong musky, citric, and pine flavors, with a blend of berry and vanilla essence, i.e., sweet and floral; a smooth hit, perfect for new consumers.
- Strain origin: A cross-breed between Skywalker and OG, this CBD-dominant strain is distinctly Kush-like.
- Bud Appearance: Dense, sticky buds; green in color
- Cannabinoid content: 20.94% CBD & 0.13% Delta-9 THC
- Terpene content: α-Bisabolol, trans-Caryophyllene, α-Cedrene, Guaiol, α-Humulene, Limonene, β-Myrcene, trans-Nerolidol, α-Pinene, α-Terpineol, Ocimene Isomer 2, and γ-Terpineol
- Effects: Calming and relaxing
- Aroma & Flavors: Piney, spicy, citrusy flavor profile
- Strain origin: A Sativa-dominant hybrid of Suver Haze and Early Resin Berry
- Buds: Small, dense, light greenish, with brown undertones
- Cannabinoids: CBD ~ 10.94% – 18% and less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC
- Terpenes: β-Myrcene, α-Pinene, β-Pinene, Limonene, Trans-Caryophyllene
- Effects: Stress-busting and uplifting; heightens mental focus and clarity; improves sleep quality
- Aroma & Flavors: Strong earth tones, with a blend of sweet and sour (or sweet funk as one may call it); it mainly comprises undertones of citrus and tart berry. The smoke is milder than the aroma.
- Strain origin: Original and legendary cannabis strain; CBD-dominant, Indica-heavy breed.
- Buds: Dense lime green buds, with frizzy bright orange hairs
- Cannabinoids: ~ 20.73% CBD and less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC
- Terpenes: Mostly β-Myrcene, β-Caryophyllene, and β-Pinene
- Effects: Highly sedative, antiemetic, relaxant
- Aroma & Flavor: Sweet and spicy, with deep earthy flavor; very pungent, but with refreshingly sweet undertones.
It grows its hemp under organic conditions, with no GMO or synthetic chemicals. The flower buds are hand-trimmed to perfection for optimized appearance and quality. Cultivated on licensed farmlands of Oregon, Cheef Botanicals’ cannabis plants remain true hemp, i.e., containing well below 0.3% delta-9 THC.
Cheef Botanicals is a trusted name that CBD flower consumers depend on for its excellent quality, variety, and CBD strength. The care that the brand takes in making these flowers affordable to the masses is unprecedented. Customers are generally quite happy with the performance and the overall experience these flowers have provided for them. From their reaction on various open platforms, their satisfaction was pretty clear.
- 30-day 100% money-back guarantee
- Easy-to-navigate and user-friendly website
- Informative and regularly updated blog on the brand website
- Lab test results easily accessible on the website
- Free shipping available
- Friendly and reliable customer support
- Exchange and replacements available
#2. CANNAFLOWER – Versatile Range of Strains
Another popular name in the industry’s CBD hemp flower segment is Cannaflower. This all-American brand’s products are all of high quality, with plenty of choices.
The potency, quality, and variety of the products offered by this brand ensure the customers’ loyalty, not to mention its transparency.
All of the brand’s CBD flowers are hand-trimmed, with each batch undergoing a 3-month-long cure period before making it to the store. So, you will only get the best quality flowers.
The flowers are all lab-tested by independent labs for perfect quality, safety, potency. That, coupled with their affordable prices, discreet packaging, and swift delivery, makes their CBD hemp flowers among the best you can get in the market.
The brand has 19 strains in its offerings. Depending on your needs, you can choose to click on their “Collections” tab on the top of the website to check out which strains will serve your purpose.
Their broad categories include Daytime, Downtime, Anytime, Energized and Creative, Soothe and Relieve, Indoor Trio, and Rest and Mindfulness.
Alternatively, you can check out all their 19 potent strains of CBD hemp flowers individually by clicking on the “Whole Flower” tab.
Here are our favorites among the brand’s bestsellers:
Lifter CBD Flower
- Strain origin: A Sativa-dominant cross-breed between Suver Haze and Early Resin Bud
- Buds: Small, dense, light greenish, with brown undertones
- Cannabinoids: ~22% CBD & 0.2 D-9 THC
- Terpenes: Mainly β-Myrcene, β-Caryophyllene, Pinene, Δ-Limonene, Linalool, and Humulene
- Effects: Rejuvenating, uplifting, and energizing
- Aroma & Flavor: Citrus, earthy, and a funky cheesy aroma, with a bit of diesel-like aroma
- Strain origin: This is a popular cultivar, made from the Sativa-dominant blend of Hawaiian and Haze strains.
- Buds: Densely packed, light green with orange hairs
- Cannabinoids: 18% – 19% CBD and 0.2% Delta-9 THC
- Terpenes: β-Myrcene (spicy, earthy, clove-like), β-Caryophyllene (peppery and musky), α-Pinene, β- Pinene (pine smell), α-Humulene (woody), Δ-Limonene (citrus), linalool (lavender with a bit of citrus), and traces of α-Bisabolol (warm floral) and Borneol (spicy and woody, like ginger, cinnamon, and sage).
- Effects: Tropical fresh and light feeling, helps you unwind, and provides a relaxing, yet vibrant feeling
- Aroma & Flavor: With a mild-intensity smoke, the vapor smells citrusy and tastes tropical-fruit sweet and tangy, with undertones of pungent diesel and earth.
Sour Space Candy
- Strain origin: Sativa-dominant hybrid of Sour Tsunami with Early Resin Berry.
- Buds: Large and tightly packed buds of light green color with frail orange hairs and deep purple nodes, with sticky trichomes.
- Cannabinoids: ~15% CBD & 0.09% D-9 THC
- Terpenes: Mainly β-Myrcene, β-Caryophyllene, α-Pinene, and terpinolene (blend of piney, floral, and even citrusy aroma).
- Effects: Relaxed and soothing effects to manage pain, stress, appetite, energy, sleep, fertility, among other health parameters.
- Aroma & Flavor: Citrus, sour fuel, floral, and piney aroma, with a tropical-fruity sweetness and citrusy flavor.
- Strain origin: This sun-grown, Sativa strain is a blend of The Wife and Charlotte’s Cherries, two high-CBD strains. Charlotte’s Cherries or the Cherry Charlotte is a cross-breed of Colorado Cherry and the legendary Charlotte’s Web.
- Buds: Warm green, differently sized, grape shaped buds, with red and yellow pistils and sparse patches of delicate trichomes
- Cannabinoids: ~15%CBD & 0.09% D-9 THC
- Terpenes: High on β-Caryophyllene, Terpinolene, α-Humulene, α-Bisabolol, β-Myrcene, and Linalool
- Effects: Calming on the nerves, uplifting, yet not energizing, and offers a happy and content feeling; good for sleep and busting stress, anxiety, depression, pain, and inflammation.
- Aroma & Flavor: Pine and sweet cherry notes, with undertones of stone fruit and hints of cheese and black pepper.
- Strain origin: Indica-dominant cultivar OG Kush with an unknown Indica strain from New Orleans
- Buds: Bright, warm green, with hints of purple and light orange hues, and frizzy trichomes
- Cannabinoids: 18% CBD & 0.1% Delta-9 THC
- Terpenes: β-myrcene, β-caryophyllene, δ-limonene, α-pinene, α-humulene, cis- β-ocimene, and β-pinene
- Effects: Antiemetic and restfulness, mild tranquilizing effects
- Aroma & Flavor: Distinct Kush-like flavor and mildly sweet, with heavy notes of rich lemon and hints of pepper, chocolate, and coffee.
The brand’s CBD hemp flowers are completely organic, slow-cured, and hand-trimmed to ensure the prolonged life of these delicate trichomes. All of their products, including the flower buds, undergo multiple, intensive examination by third-party state-certified labs for quality, potency, and safety.
If you glanced over their review section, you’d notice mostly positive reactions. The fair price is a definite bonus for the customers. almost everyone found their products both effective and enjoyable. They were also quite pleased with the customer service, both before and after purchase. The flavors were well-appreciated, as were their efficacy in managing different symptoms.
- Responsive and well-guided website
- Discreet packaging and 100% delivery guaranteed
- Quick processing, and free shipping for orders above $50
- A bit of a hiccup over contacting the customer support
- Discovery Box for the canna-curious to find out exactly what you can expect and like about the brand’s offerings
- Brand’s offerings focused only on different strains of hemp flowers for specific occasions and pre-rolls
- Post-COVID outbreak, the brand has stopped entertaining returns and refunds
#3. CBD AMERICAN SHAMAN –
Yet another leading US-based cannabis company, known for its high-quality hemp flowers and a good selection of strains, is the CBD American Shaman.
As an online CBD flower seller, dedicated to offering all-natural and organic CBD products to the masses, CBD American Shaman takes its work very seriously and responsibly. They do so by providing high-grade industrial hemp flowers and hemp-based products.
The products they offer are eco-friendly, too.
All their flower strains are checked by third-party labs before mass production to ensure viability, potency, purity, and safety.
CBD American Shaman complies with the 2018 Federal Farm Bill, producing hemp and hemp-derived items that are safe and potent for human use.
Apart from these flowers, you can also opt for CBD joints, pre-rolls, and CBD cigarettes, if you’re not one for rolling them yourself.
The brand does not have as many options in hemp strains as Cheef Botanicals or Cannaflower, but it has the right balance of everything one may need. Note that these aren’t your typical CBD-heavy strains. Instead, they are strains with CBG as the predominant cannabinoid.
Some of their best picks are cited below.
CBG Jack Frost
- Origin: Blend of Jack Herer, White Widow, Northern Lights #5 Indica, and Rainbow Kashmiri; Sativa-dominant
- Buds: Heavily frosted coat of trichomes (hence the name Frost), with bright orange pistils
- Cannabinoids: 12.74% CBG & 0.2 D-9 THC
- Terpenes: Linalool, Caryophyllene, Myrcene, β-Pinene, Limonene, Terpinolene, α-Pinene, Humulene
- Effects: Calm, relaxed, and focus, with a slightly tranquilizing effect; improves appetite and alleviates pain, depression, and most importantly anxiety.
- Aroma & Flavor: Mild skunk with a sweet citrusy smell, with undertones of woody and earthy aromas; sweet and earthy flavors; smoke is velvety smooth and light on the lungs
CBG John Snow
- Origin: Not clear, but it is believed to be a rare cross between Jack The Ripper and Philly Sour Diesel strains; predominantly Indica origin
- Buds: Light green buds, covered in crystallized trichomes, giving it the snow-like appearance; the name was also inspired by the Game of Thrones character John Snow.
- Cannabinoids: 20.785% CBG, 0.68% CBD, and 0.2% THC
- Terpenes: Bisabolol, Guaiol, Caryophyllene, Myrcene, and Humulene
- Effects: Relieves pain, inflammation, stress, spasms, and eye pressure
- Aroma & Flavor: Floral and skunk-like aroma; a thick cloud of pungent smoke leaves a sweet and spicy aftertaste
CBG Lemon Cream Diesel
- Origin: 70% Indica and 30% Sativa hybrid strain; created by crossing California Sour and Lost Coast OG.
- Buds: Lightly packed, very light green, almost white buds, with streaks of lime green and yellow undertones.
- Cannabinoids: 16.2% CBG, 0.07% THC
- Terpenes: Predominantly α-Bisabolol, Trans-Caryophyllene, Guaiol
- Effects: Pleasant, relaxing, uplifting effect, with a hint of tranquilizer; great for busting stress, anxiety, depression, pain, and fatigue.
- Aroma & Flavor: Flavorful aromas of cinnamon, hops, pine, fresh lemons, flowers, and orange, followed by a gassy, or diesel aftertaste, with a final touch of creamy floral notes. It has a sweet, citrusy, and peppery taste. The lasting taste will be of a creamy lemon cake, with a bold diesel finish, quite like OG Kush.
CBD American Shaman grows its CBD hemp flower on small farms in the US, using sustainable farming practices, to give its customers the best-quality hemp flowers in the market. What makes the brand special is its high level of cannabinoids and terpenes. They use non-GMO seeds to retain the natural flavor and efficacy of the flowers. Note that these flowers are mostly high in CBG (and not CBD).
Customers are generally quite satisfied with the effects and flavors of these strains. They are potent, efficient, and provides an enjoyable experience.
Although there aren’t a lot of options in strains, most customers who visit this website for hemp flowers are looking to overcome some serious health issues. CBG is great for that. So, consumers don’t mind the lack of too many varieties.
CBD American Shaman is one of the highest-rated and trusted brands in the industry.
- Easy shopping on their website
- Free shipping on orders worth at least $99
- 30-day money-back policy
- A well-guided website browsing experience
- Blog, FAQs to guide users get the most of their products
- Friendly and responsive customer support
- Great for retail and wholesale purchases
- Buy from physical stores if you want
FACTORS YOU MUST CONSIDER WHILE BUYING CBD FLOWERS
Hemp, like any cannabis variant, is dioecious, i.e., a plant can bear either male or female flowers.
At 6-10 weeks, a female plant is usually ready to bear flowers, depending on the species and environmental conditions available to it. This is when the flowers can get fertilized and bear seeds.
But that’s not desirable for consumers as their cannabinoids and terpenes content reduce when fertilized. All the nutrition goes into making the seeds. That compromises the quality of the vapor, as the cannabinoids in the buds’ resin reduce.
The bud’s resin contains the trichomes, which look like tiny crystals, peppered all over the surface. These trichomes are filled with phytocannabinoids and terpenes. These trichomes are concentrated in the flowers than anywhere else on the plant. That is why farmers clip away all the other plant material to boost the concentration of trichomes in the packaged product.
If you’re going to smoke dry hemp flowers for the first time, you should keep certain things in mind while buying. After all, you should get your money’s worth. For that, you must ensure you’re getting genuine products that will help boost your health and keep you well, rather than make you fall sick. Right?
Attributes of a Good Hemp Flower Brand
Quality control: Choosing the right brand may be difficult for new users, given the duplicity of certain online dealers. Most responsible and transparent make sure to maintain high standards of quality control – all the way from ensuring sustainable and organic farming practices to safe and eco-friendly trimming and packaging. Such brands will not only adhere to federal laws but also make sure to get their produce verified by licensed labs.
Growing Practices: Herbs are best when they are cultivated naturally, organically. Synthetic fertilizers and poor-grade soil could mess with the overall composition of hemp, and ultimately harm your health. Most big brands are particular about this.
Strains & Cultivars: CBD flower buds are available in original strains and a variety of hybrid strains. Make sure the hybrids are created by authentic companies. The brands selling you those hybrids will make sure to let customers know their origin and maintain the right proportion of cannabinoids and terpenes to ensure the best results. Always choose only those hybrids that have been created by natural breeding processes.
Certificates of Analysis: Always choose brands that get their CBD flower cultivars checked by third-party labs. Those who don’t must have something to hide. Beware of them. All good brands would display the lab test results certificates openly on their website, each containing the detailed composition of flowers’ cannabinoid and terpene profiles. The tests also ensure the presence/absence of harmful chemicals in the produce.
Brand recognition: While buying cannabis-derived products, it’s safest to trust a reputed brand that has been in the industry for quite some time and has spent years and billions of dollars on developing and improving their cultivars.
Money-back guarantee: Brands that sell verified and potent products always offer a money-back guarantee on each product. So, you can return them for a complete refund. Even if you don’t need to return the hemp flowers, the fact that the brand gives you that assurance is good enough to trust them while placing the order.
Attributes of a Premium-Quality Hemp Flower
CBD/CBG levels: Checking the cannabinoid profile should be your primary goal. If you’re looking to alleviate pain and inflammation, you must know which strain of hemp will best serve the purpose. The same goes for depression, stress, and fatigue. But, no matter what, always make sure that the Delta-9 THC level of the hemp buds does not exceed 0.3% by dry weight. A typical hemp bud contains somewhere between 10-15% CBD. However, numerous other strains are richer in CBD.
Terpene profile: The terpenes in a hemp flower play a crucial role in the overall experience, besides their individual effects on your body. The untarnished taste and aroma of natural hemp are ensured by the terpenes (along with flavonoids) present in naturally grown hemp. That, coupled with their independent healing properties, ensure your health and wellness. So, make sure you know the terpene profile of the strain you choose from any brand.
Processing methods: When you’re thinking of buying dry herbs like hemp flowers, you must be sure of the processes used by the brand to cultivate and cure them. Hand-trimmed and cured buds are better in quality. Again, organic farming practices are also optimal. Additionally, some strains are better grown indoors (greenhouse), while others are best when they are sun-grown. You need to find out about how these processes have been carried out by the company selling the strain of your choice. Besides, lab-testing is another factor you must look into.
Appearance and Aroma: The base color of most hemp strains is green. Find out how a particular strain should look like and confirm that with the hemp flower you see on the store display. The same applies to aroma and effects. There are many websites where you can read up on how exactly a strain of hemp and its buds should look, feel, smell, and taste.
CBD Flower: Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Could I fail a drug test after smoking CBD hemp flower?
A: Cannabidiol or CBD doesn’t show up on a drug test. It’s Delta-9 THC that these tests look for. But many strains may contain THC above the permissible level of 0.3% by dry weight. Besides, smoking up recently could be cutting it too close. It depends on the type of strain you’ve used.
Besides, the levels of testing conducted on you also influence your chances of clearing the drug test. The usual first line of drug tests could get in trouble. You could avert losing your job or scholarship if you push for the next line of tests. But then again, it still depends on how recently you’ve consumed the flowers.
After all, these tests detect the metabolites of the cannabinoids and not the actual cannabinoids.
Q: Does smoking CBD flower make you high?
A: Since the level of THC in hemp flowers are nearly untraceable, the chances of you experiencing a high is unlikely. However, some other cannabinoids could have the same effect. Find out more about the strain you choose to buy. Also, always make sure to buy from a reputed brand/licensed dealer/store.
Q: Is buying hemp flowers online legal?
A: As per the 2018 Farm Bill, true hemp, i.e., cannabis containing below 0.3% D-9 THC, is legal to cultivate, sell, and buy. So, if you live in any of the 50 states of America, you are well within your rights to purchase hemp flowers.
You should still look up the specific laws of your state of residence to be doubly sure you don’t get into trouble.
Q: Which strain of hemp is best to consume?
A: This depends entirely on you, your health, and your intent. People have been smoking cannabis for both recreational and medicinal purposes for thousands of years. The reasons why you’re using hemp and how well your body adjusts to it determine the strain you should choose.
Q: How to consume CBD hemp flowers?
A: CBD hemp flower can be ground and vaped using a dry herb vaporizer, pipe, or a bong. You can also roll the ground nugs into a joint/pre-roll and smoke it, like any other cigarette.
With a good quality hemp flower, you could also make your own CBD tincture or e-liquid at home or use it directly in baking products.
But a vast majority of people still prefer smoking/vaping over other options as it’s more enjoyable and relaxing. The very act of rolling a joint is fun for many!