Carnation Breakfast Essentials Nutritional Drinks has collaborated with some familiar cereal brands to launch new Carnation Breakfast Essentials Flavored Nutritional Drinks. The new flavors include Kellogg’s Froot Loops, Kellogg’s Krave and Kellogg’s Frosted Flakess as well as General Mills’ Golden Grahams flavor.
The new flavors contain the same protein, vitamins and minerals as the original Carnation Breakfast Essentials Nutritional Drinks:
- Calcium & Vitamin D for bones: 300 mg or 25% of the daily value of calcium, which is as much calcium as a 6 oz cup of yogurt, and 400 IU (10 mcg) or 50% of the daily value of vitamin D.
- Protein for muscles and bones: 10 grams of protein, which is as much protein as 1½ medium eggs.
- Vitamin C for immune support: 90 mg or 100% of the Daily Value of vitamin C, which is as much vitamin C as a medium orange.
The bottles come in 6-count packs for $6.75 at Walmart.
NutriSprout’s Sambucus Elderberry Gummy with Zinc and Vitamin C is a blueberry-flavored gummy supplement aimed to support the immune system. The main component, elderberry extract, is rich in antioxidants, flavanols, phenolic acids, and anthocyanins, promoting overall immune health.
One serving of NutriSprout’s Sambucus elderberry supplement includes 150mg of elderberry as well as a good dose of zinc and 100mg of vitamin C.
The product runs $25 for 60 gummies at the NutriSprout website.
Electrolytes for the dogs
Petralyte, a new product that boosts hydration and nutrition in dogs, has officially launched in the pet market. The electrolyte supplement is made to deliver hydration and added health benefits by way of meaty flavors.
The formula addresses multiple health needs such as hip and joint issues, vision, kidney and bladder wellness, and muscle and heart strength. The formula contains glucosamine to support mobility and joint comfort, cranberry to help promote renal function and bladder health, taurine for healthy eyes, better muscle function and cardiovascular health.
The product runs $37.50 for a 32 pack at petralyte.com.
The Functional Chocolate Company has launched a line of products that they say ‘tastefully’ addresses everyday health realities.
The company combines chocolate with clinically researched ingredients and botanicals to address specific symptoms, such as cramps, stress, hot flashes and more.
Initially, Functional Chocolate bars will address the four most cited conditions that impact women — Rhythm Chocolate for PMS, Carefree Chocolate for Stress & Anxiety, Hot Chocolate for Menopause symptoms and Sexy Chocolate for Low Libido. The company said look out for additional formulations which will be released in the coming months.
The functional chocolate costs $7.50/bar at funcho.co.
Health and wellness supplement brand Ancient Nutrition is re-introducing their best-selling Multi Collagen Protein to include more benefits. The upgraded formulation is supported by a clinically studied, exclusive fermented collagen that results in bioactive collagen peptides for faster and easier absorption. It also includes 100% of the daily value of vitamin C and 2B CFU soil-based probiotics (bacillus coagulans).
The supplement runs $19-$50, depending on size, at the Ancient Nutrition website.
FAB CBD explained that the synergetic workings of the chew’s ingredients help prolong rest while still allowing users to wake up feeling rejuvenated.
The gummies, which the company said should only be used at bedtime, include ashwagandha, GABA, L-theanine and 5HTP.
A bottle of 60 chews costs $89 at fabcbd.com.
Viviscal has debuted Hair Therapy – a new line of mix-in powder supplements designed to boost hair health. Things like stress, difficulty sleeping, and the hormonal changes that occur post-partum can contribute to lacking hair health. Viviscal Hair Therapy aims to provide a balance of nutrients that help address women’s specific lifestyle needs and help form the foundation for healthy hair.
The three products, Stress Relief, Beauty Rest and Post-Baby, are all formulated with ingredients that help to boost overall hair health, including biotin and marine collagen as well as a proprietary seaweed complex. Stress Relief helps to promote calm with the inclusion of ashwaganda, while Beauty Rest is formulated with melatonin, and Post-Baby helps to energize new moms with vitamin B12 and iron, as well as vitamin E to help fight free radicals.
Each powder comes in an on-the-go packet that can be added to any hot or cold beverage.
Viviscal Hair Therapy ranges from $30- $40 and is available at Viviscal.com, Walgreens and Amazon and will be widely available in other major retailers
New health and wellness line
DoTERRA, a network marketing company heretofore focused primarily on essential oil products, has released doTERRA Nutrition, a line of natural dietary supplements, including protein, fiber, and greens. doTERRA said their products were scientifically formulated to enhance areas of modern diets that fall short in providing enough nutrition.
- Protein doTERRA offers both whey and vegan protein and both options provide 21 grams of protein and are formulated without sugar, GMOs, gluten, and soy. The whey protein comes from pasture-fed cows, is free of RBST hormone, and is available in chocolate and vanilla flavors. doTERRA Vegan Protein comes from sources such as pea, brown rice, pumpkin seed, and sacha inch. The protein is about $53/20 servings at the doTERRA website.
- Fiber doTERRA Fiber offers 6 grams of soluble and insoluble fiber from whole food sources. Lemon essential oil, high potency vitamin C, and a prebiotic blend for digestive and overall wellness. The fiber runs $26/30 servings.
- Greens doTERRA Greens aims to support healthy immune function, digestion, weight management, and energy with their mix of superfoods such as moringa, acai, dandelion, kale, oat grass, and gojiberry, as well as Lemon and Ginger essential oils. One scoop of doTERRA Greens provides the nutritional equivalency of 1 to 2 servings of fruits and vegetables and is $38/30 servings.
Upcoming supplier webinars