AICPA & CIMA Cannabis Industry Online Conference
Dec 7-8, 2020
A new learning experience covering the rapidly growing multi-billion-dollar Cannabis industry.
With more states legalizing this controlled substance for medical and recreational use, CPAs will have more clients investing or expanding their business into this sector, and they’ll need to be prepared for the complex ever-changing regulations.
Whether you are already working in this niche or looking to expand into it, this conference offers a variety of sessions over 2 days that cover key industry news and insights, including an update from the IRS and specific sessions covering entity selection 280E.
• Cannabis 101
• Cannabis vs. Hemp vs. CBD
• Seed to Sale
• Responsibilities, ethical considerations for practitioners
• Building Cannabis practice
• Entity Selection, 280E 199 Tax Reform Alternative healthcare case
• IP session
• Risks to consider
Who will be there:
• Cannabis industry experts
• Tax advisers
• Peers experienced and inexperienced with the sector
To Register Click Here