We looked into several journals, searching for things CBD can’t do.
In fact, we deployed ten pairs of eyes to do it
One of us couldn’t find anything wrong with the cannabis’ favorite son.
It can almost pull everything on the planet.
- a molecule for health
- a genius for cosmetic
- a Sparta for recipes
- a legend for construction work
- a material for apparels
Hard to believe, but CBD is the most versatile product we have seen.
It goes with almost every damn thing!
And look now! The god-damn people claim CBD resolves sleep cycles and relieves stress.
Guess what? They’re not lying.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Cbd has many therapeutic benefits; the argument is long dead.
But it’s only recently many clinical psychologists have started prescribing CBD for sleep and mental wellness.
And it’s even more recently; people have started to accommodate CBD into their daily life as an alternative supplement.
So it’s obvious you’ll want to incorporate it into your life.
But before you can make and taste the classic CBD dishes, we would like to clear some of the things for you.
1. Don’t go miser with ingredients.
Cbd recipes need justice from the chef! If you’re going to cook it for yourself, justify it with healthier ingredients. Got it? So please promise yourself to use healthy and quality ingredients. Your cannabis recipe is as good as the ingredients you use.
2. Don’t limit your creativity.
We see people following the recipe instructions as deadly accurate as they can. Trust me! Recipes are not the holy bible. Even this recipe is not the gospel truth. So don’t limit yourself to experimenting. Nothing comes well without exploring the creative hands. So get out there and have a cannabis blast!
Why should you cook with CBD?
Now you may ask why you should cook with CBD when other easy means as oils and pills exist. Good question! But think about it. When would you not want pills and oils in life? We’ll tell you some of the reasons:
- When you don’t want to directly feel a bad earthy taste in your tongue and gag!
- When you want a uniformly-distributed dosage.
- When you’re done with the cumbersome dosing techniques.
So you’re eventually ruling all these out with CBD in cooking.
Five Cbd sleep and stress relief food recipe
Now that you know how effective cannabis food recipes are, let’s quickly begin the process.
#1 Cannabis recipe: Cbd oil golden milk recipe
It is one of our favorite CBD Edibles recipes. Can you guess why? The lazy us don’t have to do much to make CBD golden milk.
You simply add ginger and turmeric in milk, and voila! You’re enjoying the best anti-inflammatory beverage for the day and the night. ?
Probably heard health is gold? Only a matter of time you add this gold in your life before getting inside the quilt.
Because mind you! The gold is damn healthy for your circadian rhythm and stress relief.
2 cups of almond/coconut milk
1 teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of coconut oil
1 teaspoon of raw honey (or you can add maple syrup too)
½ teaspoon of Ceylon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon of ginger powder or 1-inch fresh ginger strip
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
black pepper, clove, and nutmeg (pinch)
- Take a small pan.
- Add milk, vanilla, and spices (ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper, etc.) in the pan.
- Apply low heat for 10 minutes.
- Pour maple syrup or honey into it.
- Get the pan off the stove.
- Pour the milk into a glass or drinking mug.
- Drop some CBD oil dose.
- Give it a good stir.
#2 Cannabis recipe: CBD-Infused Guacamole
Experts prefer cheese dips. Legends love Guacamole dips. Truly!
Avocado, lime, and other fresh ingredients make Guacamole the internet cliche, and we can’t tell you how exciting it is.
This green super-food is high on nutrients and nitrogen.
Any meal, any time of the day— you’re good to have CBD-infused Guacamole.
Here’s the real catch: the super green food is also the ultimate bed-time snack for it improves melatonin secretion and reduces sleep anxiety.
Again, there’s plenty of experiments you can do with this cannabis recipe.
3 ripe avocados
1 Roma tomato (seeded and diced)
1 garlic clove
1/2 teaspoon salt (add more for taste)
1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped (can have tender stems too)
1 to 2 teaspoons Serrano pepper or minced jalapeño
1-1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (you can add more as per your requirement)
CBD oil (of desired concentration)
- Cut the avocados in half (do it lengthwise).
- Remove the pits.
- Scoop out its flesh
- Put in the bowl
- Pour lime juice into it.
- Mash the solution with a fork (continue till you have chunky, creamy paste)
- Use a cutting board for crushing the garlic clove.
- Add salt to it to make a paste.
- Drip CBD oil with the dropper
- Now add cilantro, tomato, peppers, and the garlic paste we made
- Adjust its taste for your taste bud. Modulate salt, peppers, and juice.
- Serve everyone.
- You can also wrap and store it in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
#3 Cannabis recipe: CBD Hemp Honey and Matcha Latte
Cbd oils for simple drinks like golden milk? Yeah!
Cbd oils for fancier drinks like matcha latte? Hell yeah!
Honestly, we have never enjoyed anything as much as drinking weed with a matcha latte and honey.
Even we’re awestruck. Was it the novelty it produced? Or the easy recipe that kept asking us to have it?
We tried hard to figure it out.
And we found the pro-sleep and anti-stress properties made us fall for it, like falling really deep in its love.
Latte + cbd honey = sleep bomb!
You have to buy this argument anyhow.
We don’t know how it helps anxiety and sleep, but they were the first-hand experience, and we thought of sharing this simple marijuana recipe.
1 teaspoon matcha
1 serving of CBD oil or powder
Half to one tablespoon raw honey (for variety, you can add maple syrup too)
1 cup boiling water (almost boiled)
1/2 cup coconut milk coffee creamer (you can make it at home) and (you can also pick any thick, creamy milk)
1-2 teaspoons virgin coconut oil (it’s optional to make your beverage look frothy)
- Take out your blender
- Put all the ingredients into it.
- Blend for 10-15 seconds until they look combined and frothy.
- Please give it a taste.
- Adjust taste by adding more honey. (keep it at desired sweetness level)
- Pour the solution into a mug.
- Serve everyone immediately
Pro tip: Don’t have a blender? Use a manual whisk! Whisk the matcha, milk, and water until they look steaming. You’d want to add honey and CBD after you have turned off the heat.
#4 Cannabis recipe: CBD Bliss Balls
You know it when the versatile protein treat meets the versatile ingredient of the decade.
Yes! We’re talking about the bliss balls. They’re not blissful for being nothing.
They’re the bloody energy balls— the best edibles for sleep in our eyes.
Imagine the super-magical CBD mating with bliss balls. What do you have?
THE CBD BLISS BALLS!
But as much as the bliss balls energize you, they also come good as your afternoon snack.
Having a bad day at the office? It would help if you had some natural pain relief.
When you add CBD with bliss balls, you have the right proportion of energy and calmness at work.
So here’s the quick recipe for these super-food biohacks.
2 tablespoons cacao nibs
1 cup macadamia nuts (You can have it roasted, salted, and even raw)
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon CBD-infused oil (150 mg)
1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
⅓ cup of unsweetened coconut (keep it shredded)
⅓ cup of almond flour
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl (you’d want to leave cacao powders and coconut for the later part).
- Make sure you’re adding the desired level of CBD oil in it.
- Put the bowl in the food processor.
- Start the food processor and process the mixture into large sticky balls
- Now place the cacao powder in another bowl.
- Use your hands to roll in the cacao powder.
- Place the bliss balls in foil and refrigerate until they get hard and firm.
- Store them in an airtight container.
- Just sit back and toss these balls into your mouth.
#5 Cannabis recipe: CBD peppermint chocolate cups
We generally don’t add chocolate cups in any recipe because they consume too much time in baking.
But man! Peppermint chocolate cups are no-bake CBD recipes to stir a whole lot of lively character in you.
The recipe is so delicious and straightforward for your taste bud; you’d immediately rush to the kitchen to cook.
Easily one of the best cannabis recipes.
But it’s not the only reason to have CBD peppermint chocolate cups.
You want it right there in your recipe book because you want it also in your medical book. Didn’t understand?
This weed recipe is an ultimate source of enhanced sleep habits.
- 3/4 cup mint chocolate,
- CBD dark chocolate chopped,
- dark chocolate chips
- White chocolate
2 tablespoon maple syrup
2 tablespoon raw cashew butter
1 1/2 teaspoon CBD oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract (only when you’re not adding peppermint flavored CBD oil)
1/4 cup cacao butter
1/4 teaspoon matcha powder
1/4 cup coconut butter
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Put the dark chocolate in the double boiler.
- Melt it until it looks smooth.
- Feed a little chocolate at the bottoms of cup molds.
- Fill all the cups evenly (preferably 6 cups).
- Put it in the freezer for 10 mins (it should get hard by then).
- Pour cacao butter, vanilla, cashew butter, maple syrup, and salt over a double boiler.
- Whisk the mixture until the texture feels smooth.
- Now add cannabidiol oil and matcha powder.
- Blend the mix for some time.
- Add the CBD oil and matcha powder and whisk until blended.
- Finally, add the mint white chocolate over dark chocolate in the cups.
- Freeze the peppermint chocolate cup for 15 to 20 mins.
- Enjoy your dessert.
The final argument
So folks! Here it is— some of the best cannabis food recipes for sleep.
That’s all for this time.
Which cannabis food recipe did you like the most?
Tell us more about your experiments and how cannabis food recipe affects your lifestyle!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]